- Is Your Hobby Sewing?
- Maybe You Run a Small Sewing Business?
- Needing Sanctuary to Do Your Sewing Hobby or Run Your Sewing Small Business?
Log Cabins Scotland Creating Customised Sewing Cabins
This custom bespoke gable entry log cabin designed around the needs of the sewing hobbyist or someone running a sewing business has been built to the following dimensions in 70mm log:
- 4m wide gable x 6m deep
- 1.5 deep room at the rear
- 100mm Kingspan insulation to roof
- 70mm Kinspan insulated floor
- sheet metal roof by client
- pre-painted windows and doors
- triple glazing throughout
- concealed and flush fitting electrics
This Metal sheet roofing by client Bespoke log cabin designed and built by Log Cabins Scotland provides hidden electrics and triple glazed windows with low E glazing, pre-painted windows and doors, with final decoration done by the client.